As you're following up with your customers, you may realize you're typing some of the same replies over and over again. Creating and saving a common reply will help make this a less tedious process!
You can manage (create/edit/delete) your common replies by navigating to your account settings and selecting Common Replies.
Common replies can be put into categories if desired, but must live under at least one category. Categories can be helpful if you have multiple replies for each promoter, passive, and detractor responses, or also if multiple team members have their own set of replies.
Common replies can also be created while in the Feedback View.
Create a common reply in the Common Replies section of the app by clicking on the '+ Add Common Reply' button.
When you're on the Feedback page, you also have the ability to create a common reply.
- First click on a feedback and then the 'Reply' tab in the follow-up area.
- Begin typing out your reply.
- Once you've created your reply, you can save it as a Common Reply by clicking 'Save Reply' above the text box.
- This will allow you to name your reply and assign it to a category.
Editing an existing common reply can be done in the main Common Reply settings.
- Visit the Common Reply page in your account settings.
- Click on the reply you would like to edit.
- Edit the name, category, or text used in the reply.
- Click 'Save Response'.
Once you find the reply you would like to delete, you can click on the trash can icon to the right.