When visiting the Dashboard, the default is to show the past 30 days of data since your last piece of feedback came in.
If a different date range is chosen, all stats will update and respect the date range.
- Visit the Feedback View to see who's responded to your surveys.
- View stats on the delivery of your surveys in Survey Metrics.
- See the analysis from Tags you've created for your feedback.
- Manage the Tags you've created by renaming/merging/deleting them.
- Filter your NPS score by Attributes that were uploaded with contacts.
- The graph points will update according to the date range you choose.
- Select a specific Date Range to view your NPS score during that time.
- Enter in your average revenue per customer so your short term, long term, and potential can be calculated.
Short Term Revenue at Risk
This is an approx. of your revenue likely to churn within the next 90 days as a result of detractors.
STRR = (# of detractors) x (50%) x (ARPC)
Long Term Revenue at Risk
This is an approx. or your revenue likely to churn within the next 180 days as a result of passives.
LTRR = (# of passives) x (30%) x (ARPC)
Potential New Revenue
This is an approx. of your revenue likely to increase as a result of your promoters bringing in new customers from word of mouth.
PNR = (# of promoters) x (30%) x (ARPC)
- This is the NPS score for the campaign.
Discover where you fall in the range for NPS scores.
Score Analysis Category
NPS Score Range
(-100) - (-1)
0 - 49
75 - 100
The average of all of the scores.
See how many feedbacks have been replied to/closed, and how many still need attention.
Total number of each score type and their corresponding percentages.
See individual totals for each score.
The most recent scores received in your campaign and the contact info.
The top used tags and trends within your campaign.
Updated 2 years ago