For each campaign, Promoter provides the option to export the feedback data from your campaign. Through the export you'll be provided:
- All of your contact attributes
- Feedback ID
- Survey ID
- Status of the feedback (open/closed)
- Feedback received date (dates are in UTC time)
- Tags applied to the feedback
The contact attributes displayed are the attributes that were captured at the time the feedback was submitted.
- Visit your campaign on the main Campaigns page.
- Click on the drop-down tab to the right of the campaign.
- Click on 'Export Feedback'.
- Use the date-picker to grab feedback data from a specific timeframe.
- Use the type filter to grab feedback from just promoters/passives/detractors.
- Click 'Download Export'.
If the file is large and would take some time to download, we'll email it to you directly instead so you don't have to wait :)
Updated 2 years ago