For each campaign, Promoter provides the option to export the survey data from your campaign. Through the export you'll be provided:
- Campaign ID
- Campaign Name
- Delivery status of the survey
- The date of when the survey was sent (dates are in UTC time)
- All of your contact attributes
In the 'Status' section of your export is where you can determine which surveys 'bounced/dropped' or were 'unsubscribed' from.
- Visit your campaign on the main Campaigns page.
- Click on the drop-down tab to the right of the campaign.
- Click on 'Export Surveys'.
- Use the date-picker to grab survey data from a specific timeframe.
- Click 'Download Export'.
If the file is large and would take some time to download, we'll email it to you directly instead so you don't have to wait :)