By connecting Promoter to Slack, you'll be notified of feedback in the channel of your choosing.
Please note that there is a 15 minute delay from when feedback comes in and when it posts to your Slack channel.
- Visit 'Integrations' on the left side of the app.
- Click 'Configure' within the Slack integration box.
- Click to 'Add Slack Integration'.
- Next, you'll need to authorize your Slack account. If your team name doesn't appear like below, you may need to re-enter your Slack credentials to connect. Select the channel that you would like Promoter notifications posted to.
- After clicking Authorize you should receive a success message at the top of your screen and a notification email from Slack that you have successfully integrated Promoter into Slack.
- The Slack integration page will show which channel Promoter is posting to.
Updated 2 years ago