To begin sending surveys, you'll need contacts to send to! There are two different ways to create a list and upload contacts:
- You can find the option to create a new list in the campaign creation process. In the Contacts step, you'll click create a new contact list above the list menu.
- Visit the Contact Lists section in the top nav bar and click to Create New List on the right-hand side.
Once you name your list, choose the csv file to upload and click Import on the lower right to proceed. Before choosing a file, be sure to check these requirements:
- Only CSV (.csv) files are accepted
- File name must be less than 50 characters
- Include a header row (such as Email, First Name, Last Name, etc.) for each column
We'll automatically clean duplicate email addresses from the file.
If you'd like to see contact names appear in the Contact Profile more prominently, you'll need to name your columns as 'first_name' and 'last_name'.
Next, you'll be taken to a verification screen to review your columns. Only an email column is required.
Additional columns besides email will be automatically uploaded as contact attributes. Click 'Add now' to import the file.