Every response from your customers is persisted inside of Promoter, and you can quickly reference the individual customer by viewing their profile. This allows you to get a complete snapshot of customer health for a specific individual and how they're trending (which can tip you off to upcoming churn for example.)
In the contact profile, you have the ability to:
- View which campaigns they provided feedback for
- View/edit their attributes
- Update their subscription status to Active or Inactive
- Track their NPS score over time
Their profile can be accessed three different ways:
- Visiting the Contacts section and clicking on 'view profile' next to their email.
- Click on the contact’s email in a list.
- Navigating to a contact’s feedback in the Feedback View of a campaign and click Contact Profile on the right.
Updated 8 months ago